We take your privacy seriously. Insphire remains committed to respecting your privacy while you use our website. The policy below is applicable to our site and related online pages visitor information collection practices.
Definitions of Terms
Any information relating to a natural person is termed “Personally Identifiable Information” (or “PII”). Either indirectly or directly, this information, used in combination with other information available or likely available to a corporate body, is capable and can possibly identify such a person.
Information We Collect
Unless you choose to fill out and submit your information on our website and related websites, through our specifically provided forms, interactive live chat features, or other means, Insphire does not collect Personally Identifiable Information about you. In order to provide our visitors with a better personalized experience and usability, we may automatically collect certain information. This information may include operating system you use, your IP address, and the browser you are using.
Insphire shall only process the information we receive in order to pursue legitimate business interests to establish communications with possible clients/customers and other persons with general, business related inquiries.
Normal Information Usage About You
To improve our website and related websites, we use certain information to analyze our site usage.
Any Personally Identifiable Information you provide, we use to respond to your inquiry or process an application form you completed on our website and related websites. We may also use it to respond to legal process or as required by law in response to a subpoena, law enforcement agency, court order, to take action against any potential threat to the physical safety of a person or any illegal activity.
Our Information Sharing Policy
We may share your Personally Identifiable Information within Insphire, authorized third-party agents in any part of the world, or our business partners for purposes of data enrichment, storage, processing, or to provide services to a transaction that was requested.
Your Privacy Rights
Visitors to our website and related websites may have certain rights pertaining to their Personally Identifiable Information that are provided under applicable law. These rights are:
- The right to request access to your Personally Identifiable Information and related processing activities.
- The right to request that any inaccurate or incomplete Personally Identifiable Information be rectified.
- The right to request that your Personally Identifiable Information be erased under certain circumstances.
- The right to request that your Personally Identifiable Information processing be restricted under certain circumstances.
- The right to object to having your Personally identifiable Information be processed under certain circumstances.
- The right to receive from us, a controller, your provided Personally identifiable Information in a machine-readable, commonly used format under certain circumstances.
- The right to report a complaint to a supervisory authority.
- The right to contact us at any time to withdraw your provided consent.